Monday, March 17, 2014

SAYYIDUL ISTIGHFAR ...

 
 
 
Allahumma anta rabbee la ilaha illa anta,
O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You,
khalaqtanee wa-ana ‘abduka,

You created me and I am Your servant

wa-ana ‘alaa ‘ahdika wawa’dika mas-tata’tu,
and I abide to Your covenant and promise [to honor it] as best I can,
a’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu,
I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed
aboo-o laka bini’matika ‘alaya,
I acknowledge Your favor upon me
wa-aboo-o bizambee, faghfir lee
and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me,
fa-innahu la yaghfiruz-zunooba illa ant.
for verily none can forgive sins except You.
 
 
 
 
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAYR
 
thanks for sharing with us ..
 
BAROKALLAH FIIK
 
 

No comments:

Selamat Hari Raya..

  Aidil fitri hari bahgia Hari yang mulia Mohon maaf bersama dipinta Selamat Selamat Hari Raya Sembah salam ayah dan bonda Ampun...